Partner with us to offer hope & new opportunities for our community!
It takes time and finances to make a difference in the lives of the less fortunate.
UGM ministers to men, women, and children; young, old and all races. Every person is different and so is every situation. No person is denied services based on race, creed, gender, disability or national origin.
Please consider how you will partner with the Mission to change a life.
The Mission receives no government or United Way funding. Our income is approximately 90% from interested individuals and organizations and 10% from churches.
The Mission is governed by a Board of Directors and Executive Director.
Your support of the Union Gospel Mission allows us to partner together and provide nutritious meals, safe shelter from the elements, and numerous other services as we care for the hungry and homeless.
All gifts are fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
1. Click the yellow “Donate” button located to the right of the screen.
2. Send a check/money order made out to:
Union Gospel Mission
701 E 8th St
Sioux Falls, SD 571032
3. Donate through our PayPal account. Click the button located to the right of your screen.
Your help as a volunteer enables us to continue offering hope to those who are hungry and homeless in our community.
Below is our application process for serving with us. Please reach out if you have any additional questions or concerns. You can also contact our main office directly at 605-334-6732.
- Step 1 – fill out volunteer application and confidentiality form.
- Step 2 – schedule an appointment to go over your application and provide a tour of our facility
- Step 3 – work with our volunteer department to determine a schedule that works best for you given availability and other details requested.
Subscribe to our eNews to learn more about future opportunities.
Make a Donation